1/1 Photo of Parmesan Pita Chips
I think that MrsDash's Seasoning Blends are great, they pack a tasty wallop, without any of the unhealthy salt. Frankly, I don't miss it at all. There are enough blends(13 to be exact)to pick from, that you don't have to conform to any one in particular. Experiment with them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Spray each pita with olive oil spray.
- 3Combine MrsDash Italian Medley and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle evenly over pita rounds and cut each into 6 triangles.
- 5Arrange on baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes.
- 6Let cool and serve with dip, spread or alone.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 1199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 24.1 g