Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I think that MrsDash's Seasoning Blends are great, they pack a tasty wallop, without any of the unhealthy salt. Frankly, I don't miss it at all. There are enough blends(13 to be exact)to pick from, that you don't have to conform to any one in particular. Experiment with them!
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (Italian Blend)
- 4 (6 inch) whole wheat pita bread
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spray each pita with olive oil spray.
- Combine MrsDash Italian Medley and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over pita rounds and cut each into 6 triangles.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with dip, spread or alone.
Very easy recipe. I used herb and garlic Mrs Dash (only one I could find) I will be watching to find the Italian blend cuz I want to try that next. I had some parmesan (in the green can) to use up and it worked well. Served and went well with Hot Pizza Dip. Will be making these again and soon!! Thanks