A yummy spread to have on hand for company, or just for yourself.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F.
- 2Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 3Toast in oven, shaking pan once or twice, until almonds are lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- 5In a medium bowl or in a food processor, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, oregano, and garlic.
- 6Blend until well mixed.
- 7Pack into a crock large enough to hold the spread.
- 8Refrigerate until firm but still pliable, about 1 hour.
- 9If you want to get fancy, you can place cheese mixture on a serving board or platter and form into shape of a pine cone.
- 10Stud top with toasted slivered almonds to complete illusion.
- 11Or just stud the spread with the almonds and serve straight out of the crock with crackers (like I do).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pine Cone
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1170.4
- Calories from Fat 955
- Total Fat 106.1 g
- Saturated Fat 46.7 g
- Cholesterol 224.1 mg
- Sodium 1223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 37.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: