My son loves fried flounder but I wanted something a little more elegant and grown-up than breaded flounder but still very simple and this filled the bill! I served this with my Honey & Balsamic Portabello Mushrooms as a sauce to go with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and set aside.
- 2Saute the garlic and shallot until translucent in the olive oil, and add to bread crumbs and parmesan mixture.
- 3Spray fillets lightly with pam on one side, turn over and spread a thin layer of pesto on other side.
- 4Press the bread crumb mixture gently onto the fillets (both sides).
- 5Broil in oven for about 3-4 minutes each side, or until fish flakes easily and crumb mixture is golden.
- 6Serve with Honey Balsamic Portabello Mushroom Sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Pesto Crusted Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 1260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: