Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My son loves fried flounder but I wanted something a little more elegant and grown-up than breaded flounder but still very simple and this filled the bill! I served this with my Honey & Balsamic Portabello Mushrooms as a sauce to go with it.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Saute the garlic and shallot until translucent in the olive oil, and add to bread crumbs and parmesan mixture.
- Spray fillets lightly with pam on one side, turn over and spread a thin layer of pesto on other side.
- Press the bread crumb mixture gently onto the fillets (both sides).
- Broil in oven for about 3-4 minutes each side, or until fish flakes easily and crumb mixture is golden.
- Serve with Honey Balsamic Portabello Mushroom Sauce and enjoy!