Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am on a recipe hunt to find a Parmesan Peppercorn Salad Dressing similar to the one a local diner served - it was my husband's favorite salad dressing. I found a couple of recipes online and was posting them here to reference for later. I haven't tried this recipe yet. I found this recipe online at dlife.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth. Cover & chill.