Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This ones very good. Great for salads-please note that this must be made 24 hours in advance.
Make and share this Parmesan-Peppercorn Ranch Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 -3 teaspoons cracked peppercorns
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Whisk well together all ingredients and chill for at least 24 hours before using.
Diana, this recipe is AWEsome! I just made it up, dipped my finger in, tested it and WOW! One of the best I have ever tasted and the flavors have not even had a chance to marry. Can't wait to see what it tastes like tomorrow. Thanks so much!
Wonderful salad dressing. It has to be my fav.....
Good, but not great. The mayonnaise-y flavor was too prevalent and there wasn't enough pepper, even though I added more than called for. I liked it, but its not quite like the parm-peppercorn dressings I've had at restaurants, which is what I was hoping for. Thanks for posting, though.