Recipe by Dib's
This ones very good. Great for salads-please note that this must be made 24 hours in advance.
Top Review by Marie
Diana, this recipe is AWEsome! I just made it up, dipped my finger in, tested it and WOW! One of the best I have ever tasted and the flavors have not even had a chance to marry. Can't wait to see what it tastes like tomorrow. Thanks so much!
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 -3 teaspoons cracked peppercorns
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese