1/1 Photo of Parmesan Pepper Rolls
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Found this in a Betty Crocker Low-fat, Low-cholesterol cookbook at the library. I haven't tried this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the sugar, cheese, salt, pepper and yeast in large bowl. Beat in water, egg whites and oil until smooth. Stir in remaining flour until smooth. Scrape batter from side of bowl.
- 2Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 3Spray 12 medium muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Stir down batter, beating about 25 strokes.
- 4Divide batter among muffin cups. Let rise uncovered 20-30 minutes or until batter rounds over tops of cups.
- 5Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pepper Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 216.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g