Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful low cal, low fat dressing to put on a green salad with perhaps a tomato & some chopped red onion. Can be stored in the fridge for 2 days
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated (1 oz)
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper (or more)
- In your blender or food processor combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, Parmesan, vinegar & garlic. Process until smooth.
- Stir in the pepper.
I have been looking for a Parmesan Peppercorn dressing for a while now, and my search is over. We loved this dressing on some crisp rommaine and sliced tomatoes. It's an easy recipe to make and I followed the instructions exactly, adding lots and lots and lots of black pepper! Good recipe, Bergy!
Great dressing, Bergy! Parm/Peppercorn is my DS's favorite dressing, and he said this one was "perfect"! Thanks :)