Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We use this on a caesar salad, or fresh garden salad.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Put the lemon juice, Parmesan, garlic, milk, and worcestershire sauce in a food processor, and pulse until the mixture is fairly smooth.
- With the machine running, add the oil slowly until the dressing is emulsified.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley, and pulse twice to blend.