Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious, fast and easy. We even eat it cold the next day!
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) packagelouis rich grilled chicken breast strips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta as directed on package in large saucepan, adding broccoli to pasta during last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- Cook and stir garlic and chicken breast strips in butter on medium heat 1-2 minutes or until garlic is tender, but not brown and chicken is heated through.
- Add pasta and broccoli; toss lightly.
- Add parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
- Serve hot.
Super easy to make. I'm a believer in pasta having to have sauce to have flavor - so I was really surprised that this was so good! I used angel hair, but it was difficult to get the chicken thoroughly mixed in with the pasta, so I'll try a heartier pasta next time. Or just serve it with the chicken placed on top of the dish.