- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Remover outer green leaves from the cauliflower and cut the head into small florets, discarding the stems (I save in freezer to make broth).
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Bake for 30 minutes, tossing once, until the cauliflower is tender and starts to brown. Sprinkle with the parmesan, gruyere and parsley. Bake for 1-2 more minutes, just until the cheese melts. Season to taste and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!