Top Review by Jen T
This was so easy to prepare & cook. Great flavour & taste. One to serve with grilled or bar-b-qued meats for a nice change from wedges or fries. I am lokking forward to impressing friends with this 'keeper'. Thanks for sharing. Cheers :)
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and starting at one end, slice into approximately one inch slices.
- Melt butter in a glass baking dish.
- Combine cheese, flour, salt and pepper into Ziploc plastic bag.
- Put potatoes into bag and shake to coat. Put coated potatoes into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.