Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and starting at one end, slice into approximately one inch slices.
- Melt butter in a glass baking dish.
- Combine cheese, flour, salt and pepper into Ziploc plastic bag.
- Put potatoes into bag and shake to coat. Put coated potatoes into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
This was so easy to prepare & cook. Great flavour & taste. One to serve with grilled or bar-b-qued meats for a nice change from wedges or fries. I am lokking forward to impressing friends with this 'keeper'. Thanks for sharing. Cheers :)
If potatoes had porn this dish would be the star! Absolutely delicious. Post note: I use this all the time. I've used cumin/chili powder/oregano for Mexican. Oregano/garlic/basil for Italian. Very versatile. This has become a go-to staple for me. Thanks very much.
A great quick side dish...no fuss!