Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Simple side. Found in Southern Living.
Make and share this Parmesan Paprika Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Shake to blend.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges and place in a bag. Seal and shake to coat. Arrange the potatoes in a 13 x 9 inch pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes on each side or until they are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Very good!! I made this for the Herb & Spice of the Month -- Paprika. I cut the recipe in half and served with Pan Fried Paprika, Garlic and Lemon Dijon Chicken Breasts#176182. Thank you.
Ooh lala!! these are fabulous! And so simple. I think sweet potatoes would work well here, too. I wonder if spraying them with oil vs. the melted butter would work? The kids were thrilled. Made for PAC fall '07.