Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was adapted from the recipe I found on the back of a Best Food Mayonaise jar. The mayonaise helps provide a moist piece of chicken and helps adhere the panko and cheese to the chicken. Feel free to add more/less of italian seasoning/garlic powder to taste. We are huge fans of garlic so I up the quantity used for our household.
- Combine panko crumbs, seasonings, and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add mayonaise.
- Spread mayonaise on chicken then dredge chicken in crumb mixture
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Bake at 450º F for 20 mins or until thoroughly cooked.