Recipe by Johnsdeere
This recipe was adapted from the recipe I found on the back of a Best Food Mayonaise jar. The mayonaise helps provide a moist piece of chicken and helps adhere the panko and cheese to the chicken. Feel free to add more/less of italian seasoning/garlic powder to taste. We are huge fans of garlic so I up the quantity used for our household.
Top Review by Pumpkin C.
This was SOOOO much easier than my usual way of pan-frying!!! We like our chicken extra-crispy so instead of mixing the panko into the mixture, I just combined the mayo and parmesan, painted my boneless, skinless, chicken thighs with the mixture, then rolled it in the panko. I seasoned both the chicken and panko with my favorite seasonings. Threw them on my circular air oven and they turned out fantastic!
- 1 lb chicken, boneless & skinless
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine panko crumbs, seasonings, and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add mayonaise.
- Spread mayonaise on chicken then dredge chicken in crumb mixture
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Bake at 450º F for 20 mins or until thoroughly cooked.