Recipe by 2Bleu
Great with pasta or as an appetizer.
Top Review by Shuzbud
This is such a different way to enjoy bread- we really enjoyed it! I used sundried tomato bread and the flavours worked very well together. I would probably replace the milk with extra italian dressing next time, to boost the flavour a little. Thanks for another super recipe!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced thick and lightly toasted