- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil.
- with the 1/2 stick of butter saute onions.
- put the stick of butter in water, when it comes to a boil again and butter is melted add salt and flour all at once Turn on low and stir until a ball forms and pulls from side of pan.
- take off heat and add eggs one at a time mixing well after each one.
- Add cheese and onions.
- Drop by heaping T on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with milk and cheese if you like.
- Bake 400 until golden brown about 35-40 minutes.