- 2 cups olive oil
- 3 1⁄2 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, finely grated
- 3⁄4 ounce parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shaved (with vegetable peeler)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pan, combine 2 cups olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Stir over low heat for 10-15 minutes, or until the Parmesan starts to melt and clump together.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain into a 2 cup sterilized bottle and add 3/4 oz shaved Parmesan cheese. Seal and label the bottle.
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to 6 months.