1/1 Photo of Parmesan Noodles for Two
I used to love the boxed side dish "Noodle Roni Parmesano." I hadn't seen it in store shelves for quite some time, so I played around until I came up with something close to it. As it is just me and my DS at home these days, I intentionally developed the recipe as a side dish for two (or a main course for one!) Although I haven't tried it, I would imagine the recipe would double easily enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles al dente and drain.
- 2In the empty noodle pan, melt butter and stir in the parmesan until melted and well-blended.
- 3Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley; stir to blend.
- 4Stir in the cream; continue stirring until blended and smooth.
- 5Return noodles to pan and stir/toss to coat noodles with parmesan mixture.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Noodles for Two
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.9
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 411.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.3 g