1/2 Photos of Parmesan Noodles
Kim D.'s Note:
This is the best parmesan noodle recipe I have ever found. It's not oily like most I've tried. I think the secret is less butter and the addition of sour cream, which you can't really taste. If you served this to someone who didn't like sour cream, I doubt they would know it was one of the ingedients. I serve these with Sandy's Chicken and green beans for a delicious meal my whole family loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles in boiling water until tender.
- 2Drain noodles and return to saucepan.
- 3Add the butter to the noodles and stir until butter is melted.
- 4Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 5Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 185.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: