Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best parmesan noodle recipe I have ever found. It's not oily like most I've tried. I think the secret is less butter and the addition of sour cream, which you can't really taste. If you served this to someone who didn't like sour cream, I doubt they would know it was one of the ingedients. I serve these with Sandy's Chicken and green beans for a delicious meal my whole family loves.
- 9 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste, I use McCormick's)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (not powdered!)
- Cook noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain noodles and return to saucepan.
- Add the butter to the noodles and stir until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
All I can say is YUK!!!
Great, quick recipe for a noodle side that the kids will love. Made as a side for Sloppy Joe, brussels sprouts and fried zucchini. I used Goya Adobo Garlic Salt with Pepper, some onion powder and probably a little less Parm/Ramano cheese than called for. Came together quick and they ate it up quick. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Update: these are also excellent using cheddar in place a parmesan!
We loved them! Simple to fix, and very tasty. I love that this recipe uses less butter than most. Thanks for sharing the recipe!