Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love to eat these noodles with anything fried. It's as simple as mac and cheese--probably fewer calories though!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain well.
- Toss everything together and serve immediately.
I didn't have the wide egg noodles so I used spaghetti, but no matter, this is on of my favorite ways to eat pasta. Thanks for sharing! Made for Name that Ingredient.
Very nice recipe and so simple to prepare. I served this along side of Recipe #405993. :)
This is so easy to throw together! I love that there is enough for my dh & I, as well as leftovers for the next day. Next time I am going to melt fresh garlic in the butter instead of the powder. I love to shred leftover chicken in too. Thanks for sharing!