Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice change from potatoes! This recipe comes from a community cookbook.
- 8 ounces fine egg noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pour noodles into a large serving dish and keep warm. Melt butter in a small saucepan and saute onion until tender. Add cream, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Stir until smooth. Do not boil.
- Pour sauce over noodles and gently mix.
Pretty good. I thought 1/2 cup of butter was going to be too much but I ended up needing it. I didn't quite have enough parm. so it wasn't as cheesy as it should have been but it was still good. I also used milk and added just a bit more b/c it seemed dry.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the onion and I used milk instead of whipping cream. My children really enjoyed these. Made for Fall PAC 2009.
This was very good. It reminds me of a package mix I used to buy, which was DH's favorite. I just eye-balled the ingredients and subbed can milk for the whipping cream and used dried parsely. Still yummy. Oh, I omitted the onions. Thanks for sharing this simple, yet good recipe.