Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this the other night and it was really delicious. Very moist and flovorful. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml whole-wheat or stone-ground breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, butter, and 1 tablespoon of the dijon mustard, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Spread the remaining dijon mustard on one side each chop and place the chops (plain side down) on a baking sheet.
- Divide the breadcrumb mixture among the chops and pat them onto the mustard.
- Bake the chops until they are fully cooked and the breadcrumbs are nicely browned, about 35-45 minutes.
I made this pork almost exactly as instructed, except that I messed up and put 2 Tbsp of Dijon into the breadcrumb mixture. I was worried that the crumbs were going to be dry after baking, but they wound up coming out quite moist with a nice crunch to the very top. It reminded me of a savory, diet-friendly version of Shake and Bake. My husband said that it might be the best pork chop that he has ever eaten, and that is a HUGE compliment coming from him. Thank you for posting! We will be making this a lot more in the future!