I made this the other night and it was really delicious. Very moist and flovorful. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, butter, and 1 tablespoon of the dijon mustard, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- 3Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 4Spread the remaining dijon mustard on one side each chop and place the chops (plain side down) on a baking sheet.
- 5Divide the breadcrumb mixture among the chops and pat them onto the mustard.
- 6Bake the chops until they are fully cooked and the breadcrumbs are nicely browned, about 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Mustard Pork- South Beach Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 303.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread