Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cheesy potatoes baked with a crispy coating! DELICIOUS is the word! Best side dish to go with any baked or grilled dinner. Easy preparation!
- 5 large potatoes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Peel potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick.
- In a medium size bowl combine cheeses, flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Place mixture in a plastic bag.
- Add potatoes to bag and shake to coat. Place potatoes in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Pour melted butter evenly over potatoes.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and gently stir. Bake uncovered another 30 minutes.
Enjoyed the texture with the crispy cheese. Will use a little less salt next time and a bit less butter. Thanks for the recipe!
My husband and I thought this was good. The crusty cheese was delicious. Thank you !
Very tasty spud dish. I used Yukon Gold for this recipe and cut the butter back to half. Love the crispy cheese bits. Made for Every Day Tag. :)