Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Nice and fast to accompany any dish.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 10 ounces refrigerated can biscuit dough
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat ove to 400 degrees.
- Combine butter, garlic and mustard.
- Coat bottom of 8 or 9 inch pan with 2 tablespoons of mixture.
- Separate dough and cut each biscuit in 4 pieces.
- Arrange in pan.
- Drizzle reserved butter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 - 17 minutes.
What fun! I used 2 7.5oz canisters. I also added a bit of oregano & a bit extra cheese. Everyone enjoyed it but I thought it needed a little more... pizazz? Maybe extra oregano or black pepper added? I used a pastry brush to coat the pan and again to spread out the butter evenly on top. The kids love this kind of food. Actually, we all do - it's fun to eat! Made for...Aussie swap 11/09. :)
Great recipe! I made with some Grands biscuits (which was more like 16 oz), but I left the other ingredients the same. These were really good! Thanks for posting!
Really delicious! Simple to put together, and went great with our soup today! Can't wait to make this with Spaghetti! I did add a little extra cheese. Wonderful! Thank you for posting happynana! Made for 2009 Spring PAC