Recipe by happynana
Nice and fast to accompany any dish.
Top Review by Elmotoo
What fun! I used 2 7.5oz canisters. I also added a bit of oregano & a bit extra cheese. Everyone enjoyed it but I thought it needed a little more... pizazz? Maybe extra oregano or black pepper added? I used a pastry brush to coat the pan and again to spread out the butter evenly on top. The kids love this kind of food. Actually, we all do - it's fun to eat! Made for...Aussie swap 11/09. :)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 10 ounces refrigerated can biscuit dough
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat ove to 400 degrees.
- Combine butter, garlic and mustard.
- Coat bottom of 8 or 9 inch pan with 2 tablespoons of mixture.
- Separate dough and cut each biscuit in 4 pieces.
- Arrange in pan.
- Drizzle reserved butter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 - 17 minutes.