Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have this in the refrigerator all the time. It comes in handy for alot of things.
- 1 lb parmesan cheese or 1 lb romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup oregano
- 1⁄4 cup basil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- dried red pepper flakes, optional
- Blend all together.
- Add more ingredients to taste.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
- Sprinkle on pizza, french fries etc.
- BBQ'ed packaged veggies.
Made this and used it on spaghetti without any sauce (the way some of the kids like it!) Not bad, will used garlic instead of basil next time though. Thank you for sharing!
This is great! I did modify it however, that is an awful lot to make at one time. I used: 1c of parmesan cheese (ala Kraft) 1T oregano 1T basil 1T parsley 1T granulated garlic powder Yummy! We use it all the time.