Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious and moist meatloaf. Usually made with ground beef but I am substituting turkey.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix together and lightly pack in loaf pan.
- Bake 20 minutes (but it usually seems to take around 45 minutes)at 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle top with 1/3 cup parmesan and bake 10 minutes longer.
I was very hesitant about making this meatloaf because of the ingredients, but much to my surprise this was delicious. My family devoured the whole loaf. It was very moist & full of flavor. I followed the recipe exactly, except I didn't use all the parmesan cheese on top. This will be made again here, often. Thanks for the recipe.