1/1 Photo of Parmesan Meat Patty Casserole
Kind of like chicken parmesan -- only with hamburger. This calls for the "green can" cheese, but I'm sure you can substitute the real thing. Recipe doesn't specify whether to cover or not while baking. I start out uncovered and cover towards the end, if it starts getting too brown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape ground chuck into 4 patties, dip in flour, then in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs.
- 2Brown in oil until light golden brown.
- 3Place in casserole dish.
- 4Place mozzarella cheese on top of patties.
- 5Pour tomato sauce over cheese.
- 6Sprinkle with oregano and top with enough parmesan cheese to lightly cover the top.
- 7Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Meat Patty Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.4
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 338.9 mg
- Sodium 1469.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 66.9 g