- 10 medium red potatoes (about 2 1/2 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk, warmed
- 1⁄2 ounce parmesan cheese, grated (about 3 TBL)
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large pot& cover with an inch of water, bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer and cook until fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain& return potatoes to pot.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.