Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from healthy appetite on the food network
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, diced and unpeeled (about 5 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, place buttermilk and milk in a small saucepan and cook over very low heat until just warm. Be careful not to boil.
- Drain the potatoes, add the warmed milk and mash together to desried consistency.
- Stir in cheese and salt. Top with butter.
Saw these on TV and had to try them! So creamy and delicious, but amazingly healthy. Thanks for posting!