Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe in Taste of Home's Annual Quick and Easy Cookbook. Very good, very easy.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Combine oil, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Roll each portion into a 6 inch rope; tie in a loose knot.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately brush with the Parmesan mixture, then brush again.
- Serve warm or freeze for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen rolls: Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
So easy and delicious. They were so small when cut in half I just used the whole biscuit.
Added these to the menu for my "Cooking School" when we were pressed for time and couldn't do the usual breadsticks... GREAT recipe! The girls loved them, and had fun making them. A tasty, quick, child-friendly recipe. Thanks ever so much for sharing!