- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Roll each portion into a 6 inch rope; tie in a loose knot.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately brush with the Parmesan mixture, then brush again.
- Serve warm or freeze for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen rolls: Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.