Recipe by DD Sweet Segal
There's a New Chip on the the Block!! These are a *Yummy alternative to chips! They also are a healthier chip to munch away on.These are natural, low-fat, low-calorie, low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, and antioxidant rich snack. So there you are a perfect snack that's healthy for you. Great for your kids to munch on!
- crispy parmesan kale chips
- 1 large bunch kale
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Pull the kale leaves from the stem -- discard the stem. Tear the leaves into 3-inch pieces (8 to 10 cups total) and place on a rimmed sheet pan. Toss with the oil and rub to evenly coat each leaf. Arrange in a single layer and bake until crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool, then sprinkle with salt and Parmesan to taste before serving.
- *Be sure each curly leaf is completely coated with the oil for even crispness.
- When buying kale, look for perky dark green leaves without any yellow.