Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Love that Parmesan flavor. Just a little variety to the usual garlic loaf
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all the ingredient together, mix well.
- Slash the bread almost to the bottom in 1" slices.
- Butter between the slices.
- Wrap the loaf in double foil.
- Place on BBQ 6" from heat and bake for 25 minutes turning frequently.
- Serve hot.
Wonderful Bergy!! We used a sourdough round, cut it criss cross, into triangles. the Parmesan turned it into special garlic bread! to serve, we tore it apart, kinda into buns, OH Boy, the inside ones had butter etc. on all sides!! Mouth watering!! Thank-you!!