Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious rice I came up with one night. If you don't have fresh herbs, you can use dry ones, but fresh tastes better to me.
- 3 cups cooked white rice (I cook in chicken broth, it tastes better.)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Cook rice.
- Add cheese and herbs and stir until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!