Recipe by pixieglenn
I got this recipe from Women's health. They had them listed as an appetizer, but we like to have them on top of salad or alone. The magazine has the servings listed as 12 for one pound of chicken. The nutritional information for 2 tenders is: 70 cals, 1.6 fat gr., 101 sodium, 3 carbs, 11 protein, no fiber.
Top Review by Oliver & Fischer's Mommy
Yum! So easy and quick and I already had everything on hand. My husband and 2 1/2 year old loved them! So much better and healthier than store bought chicken tenders!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix the crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl blend egg and 1 tbsp water.
- Slice chicken into 24 peices.
- Dip peices into egg wash, then into the crumb mixture.
- Place on an oiled cookie sheet, then spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then flip them over and bake another 8 minutes or until juices run clear.