Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I recently found this in a Taste of Home cookbook. It's very simple to make. I served it alongside an antipasto salad for dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix (i.e. bisquick)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch round baking pan. Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.