1/6 Photos of Parmesan & Herb Bread
The recipe calls for continental bread but I have used normal bread without an issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange slices of bread on a foil lined baking tray.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together.
- 3Spread mixture liberally over each piece of bread.
- 4Bake in a moderate oven, 180 C, for 10-15 mins or until crisp & golden.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan & Herb Bread
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 975.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: