Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If your in a pinch for time and need a quick dinner bread-these fit the bill!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Quickly saute the green onions for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir in black pepper.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the Bisquick and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, stir to incorporate.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the egg and 1/3 cup heavy cream.
- Stir the onion into the egg mixture.
- Stir the onion and egg mixture into the Bisquick/Cheese mixture until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface (use Bisquick) and knead 10 times.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and pat into a 8-inch round.
- Cut round into eight wedges-do not separate.
- Brush top with remaining heavy cream, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and re-cut wedges.
- Serve warm.