Recipe by 3KillerBs
Looking for something rich and robust for a special meal? Every now and then you need to break out the butter and cheese to make something downright decadent. I made these specially for my DH one night when he asked for something different instead of the usual pasta and rice. Mmmmm.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes and cut in chunks. Load into a large pot, add the garlic, and just barely cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Put half the butter, half the parsley, and half the Parmesan onto the potatoes along with salt and pepper as desired. Smash and stir.
- Add the rest of the butter, parsley, and Parmesan. Smash and stir again until the potatoes are well broken up and the cheese is well mixed inches.
- Redskin potatoes shouldn't need any milk, but if you used a drier-fleshed type add milk as required.