Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is a sauce similar to one of the new sauces offered at Buffalo Wild Wings. Found on the web.
Roasted Garlic Puree
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Roasted garlic puree:.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Toss 1 head whole peeled garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil and spread out in a shallow baking pan.
- Place pan in oven and roast until the garlic is soft, 10 minutes.
- Remove pan and place roasted garlic in blender.
- Pulse garlic until it becomes rich and creamy.
- Add to sauce ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix with whisk until smooth and creamy in texture.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Use within 5 days to ensure freshness.