Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If desired you can also sprinkle some garlic powder over the potatoes with the salt and pepper and adjust all amounts to taste.
Top Review by NurseJaney
Fixed this with the last of 5 pound bag of fingerling. Roasted at 375* for 45 min. was just right. This was VERY tasty with pork tenderloin, and will be prepared often.. So sorry for your loss, Kit - thanks for posting.
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 red potatoes (unpeeled, halved lengthwise and dried completely with a paper towel)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle with garlic powder, then Parmesan cheese.
- In a large bowl toss the potato halves in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes cut-side down over the Parmesan cheese in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until tender.