Recipe by didyb
Quick and tasty-- a good side for a weeknight. You can also add in some bacon or ham to the frying pan with the garlic and make it a main course.
Top Review by Nif
Simplicity at its tastiest! My kids inhaled this and DH and I enjoyed it as well. I used 3/4 lb of pasta and apparently it wasn't enough! I will make this again but I will use fresh parsley again. I would have liked more of it as well! Thanks didyb! :)
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, uncooked (any shape will work)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarse grind
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 3 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Towards the end of the pasta cook time, heat 1 tbls olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the pressed garlic, cook about 1 minutes, be sure not to burn.
- Add the 3 tbls white wine and deglaze the pan.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.
- Stir in the remaining 1 tbls olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper.
- Toss on heat until excess liquid is evaporated- just a few minutes.
- Put in serving bowl and toss with the shaved parmesan cheese.