1/1 Photo of Parmesan Garlic Pasta
Quick and tasty-- a good side for a weeknight. You can also add in some bacon or ham to the frying pan with the garlic and make it a main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Towards the end of the pasta cook time, heat 1 tbls olive oil in a frying pan.
- 3Add the pressed garlic, cook about 1 minutes, be sure not to burn.
- 4Add the 3 tbls white wine and deglaze the pan.
- 5Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.
- 6Stir in the remaining 1 tbls olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper.
- 7Toss on heat until excess liquid is evaporated- just a few minutes.
- 8Put in serving bowl and toss with the shaved parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g