Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great all around dip, will melt in your mouth if you can handle garlic. This recipe is so easy, you can double or even triple the ingredients if you need a larger batch.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 6 garlic cloves (If you can handle it add as much garlic as you want)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush garlic, mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a pie plate and smooth out flat.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a wheat thin style cracker while still warm.
I enjoyed this, I added several more garlic cloves.
This is so GROSS! When you dip one chip all kinds of grease and oil seep out, it is unbearable to enjoy because of all the oil.