Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
No need to buy croutons when you can make them at home this easy! You can play around with the flavors once you understand this method! Enjoy!
- 2 cups French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, add bread and drizzle olive oil mixture over bread; toss to coat.
- Spread bread cubes on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden, turning once.
This is so easy to do and it gives tasty croutons. Thanks KPD :) Made for Bargain basement tag game