Flavorful way to do baked chicken. It's simple and fool-proof. I serve with marinara sauce for dipping (I just buy jarred sauce because it's easy)! I sometimes make strips, and sometimes I cut into bite-sized chunks or even just leave the breasts whole. Anyway is delish! Enjoy!
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients.
- Moisten chicken by rinsing with water.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat well.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
- Serve with marinara sauce, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce!
I really enjoyed this dish!!! Excellent flavor and really quick and easy to make. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting a Wonderful dish.
Excellent! Ours turned out _super_ salty, though. If you use the Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix from here (http://www.food.com/recipe/italian-dressing-seasoning-dry-mix-63812), leave out the salt from this recipe - it's way too much. Also make sure not to overcook, or it will dry out!