1/1 Photo of Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Strips
Flavorful way to do baked chicken. It's simple and fool-proof. I serve with marinara sauce for dipping (I just buy jarred sauce because it's easy)! I sometimes make strips, and sometimes I cut into bite-sized chunks or even just leave the breasts whole. Anyway is delish! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Moisten chicken by rinsing with water.
- 3Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat well.
- 4Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
- 6Serve with marinara sauce, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 282.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix