Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Flavorful way to do baked chicken. It's simple and fool-proof. I serve with marinara sauce for dipping (I just buy jarred sauce because it's easy)! I sometimes make strips, and sometimes I cut into bite-sized chunks or even just leave the breasts whole. Anyway is delish! Enjoy!
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix (I prefer Good Season's Zesty Italian)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients.
- Moisten chicken by rinsing with water.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat well.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
- Serve with marinara sauce, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce!
I really enjoyed this dish!!! Excellent flavor and really quick and easy to make. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting a Wonderful dish.
This has to b the easiest recipe for chicken and fastest I've ever done..Great flavor I can't wait to make this again..