Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy quick fix entree.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (one package)
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine cheese, dressing mix, and garlic.
- Moisten chicken with water. Coat chicken with seasoning mixture.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
YUMMY! And so easy! I had 4 chicken breasts ready to cook but no idea what to do with them. Found this recipe and whipped it up real quick and it came out fantastic! I used a metal pan and put a rack in it cause I hate it when the bottom sides of chicken get soggy. Was a little salty, but I loved it. Def a keeper for those 'fast dinner' nights. thanks!
What a wonderful and great way to prepare chicken! We just loved it! I used egg whites and water to moisten the chicken, which worked great, the chicken was moist and so flavorful! Thanks Vicki! Made for Every Day is a Holiday Tag
I made this and had Lemon Rice Pilaf with it. The chicken was moist and so delicious that my family gobbled it up in no time. I got five stars from all around the table on this one, so I am adding it to our meal plan. The kids want it again soon, so it's a winner!