Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love to serve these green beans with chicken or steak or anything really!
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen green beans (I use whole green beans)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- Cook green beans as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes or until garlic is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add almonds and cook about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour garlic butter over cooked green beans; stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently.
Simple and delicious! We made this from frozen cut beans and served it with our Thanksgiving dinner. Easily done even amid the chaos of turkey day in a small kitchen! Thanks, Lainey!
Loved them! I used fresh beans, and steamed them for about ten minutes, until they were tender. The garlic butter is made in minutes, coat the beans, add the parmesan ... enjoy! ridiculous! I forgot the almonds, I'm so sorry... when I use them next time, this'll be even better! An excellent recipe, Lainey!
We were looking for a quick and easy way to make our frozen green beans. I cooked them according to the package, melted 2 tblsp butter, poured over and just added garlic salt and parmesan cheese. They were very good!