1/4 Photos of Parmesan-Garlic Butter Green Beans With Almonds
I love to serve these green beans with chicken or steak or anything really!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans as directed on package.
- 3Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 4Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes or until garlic is tender, stirring frequently.
- 5Add almonds and cook about 1-2 minutes.
- 6Pour garlic butter over cooked green beans; stir to coat.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Garlic Butter Green Beans With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 66.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g