Recipe by Seasoned Cook
AWESOME bread to go with your Pasta and Italian dishes! Yummy melting cheese on garlic flavored bread! The blend of parmesan cheese with mozzarella cheese sends this to the top of the scale! Great with salads and soups, also. Quick and easy preparation.
- 1 loaf French bread (cut lengthwise)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on the two halves of bread and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes in a 400 degree oven until cheese melts. Cut into pieces with sharp knife.
- Enjoy this wonderful cheesy bread!